Feelings....

How much I wish that
you know my love and my care
towards you.
But I'm a coward
in this matter.
I just keep it in my heart
deep enough until
only God knows.

I wish that could start
a good communication with you.
Be natural,
but seems failed to do so.
Perhaps,
more time is needed
than what I expected.

I just can say that,
every words I wish to talk to you
are become text
in here.
Worth it?
What a shit!
Can't bravely talk to you
speak it out to you
in front of you.

I'm open to others,
but just to make fun.
In fact,
I'm a coward.

When I can start with you?
When is the time?
Or
we might never have a start?
We are just friends,
forever.....

I wish you can feel it,
I like you.
But I wish that,
you have the same feeling
to me......

Good night, baby....

Comments

Popular Posts