The only shoulder at outside......

Lim Boon Seong, 20 years 3 months 14 days. Know him through my last few days in Erican. Suprisingly he live very near to my house. So after I resign my job, I had meet him a few times before I start my form 6 class. It is wondering that from I tell him about thoughts, now is his turn to guiding me. Funny? It is fate to bring us to know each other. I believe on that, strongly believe. People him much more than me, I know. I just discovered that, he can give people some positive effect deeply in a blur way or chances. Sometimes you never think that when or where you get to understand something, actually you get from him......

Date we know each other: April 2006

Cheang Kin Wai, 20 yrs 3 months 14 days. He is a second fate that know him very well until now. Yeap our relationship is still short, but at least he is the one who giving me the hope when I having unhappy stuffs around my mind. He sometimes can be strict, because he care to the one who he is strict to him/her. He can be very crazy when the atmosphere is very happy and joyful. I wonder I can join to him or not because I don't even know how crazy I can be, but I sure many people can be more enjoy be with him. He is a really caring person. Don't simply judge him by his cooling, maybe he is not at right situation as us.
Date we know each other: March 2008
Chan Yoke Teng. 21 years 21 days. He is also the fate that knowing him more well in a short time. I remember we actually met at form 2 tuition class but we never talk to each other. Our first conversation was start after form 6. It seems strange right? Actually not really remember where, when and what was our first chat. What I only know is, he have the sincerly to everyone. Although sometimes is quite hot temper, unless he can scold people with smiles. Oh ya, he had something that is "gam ngam" same with Kin Wai, it is whatever the way they use, they have a same reason and aim. I found it recently. I wonder what message that God want to pass to me through by them.
Date we know each other: 2007

Roy Cheong. 19 years 6 months 8 days. This is a more strange case to many people that a very stranger person can be one of your best friend treated as a family. But of course, if he don't have his sincerly and helpful and kindness, it is difficult to attracting people to know him. Same as a best friend he had be with me when I'm facing a great lonely period. Gladly he really care about me as 3 of them. Even now seems things will have changes, but I hope he will still be one of my family in my own list.
Date we know each other: 31st May 2007
GOD BLESS THEM
WISH THEM HAPPY FOREVER
Sincerly:
The Brother who owe 4 of you much,
Toh Sen Hao

Comments

Boon said…
wa...u sai mm sai like that put my biography o ????
Jin Hoong said…
glad that u have good buddies around you.. :) take care
jackychan said…
put aso put a more lengchai pic la =.="
XD

Popular Posts