Missing...

I'm failed to make myself happy. No need to guest. Some people might already know about it.

These few days I feel empty, really. Weather is cold, as same as my heart. I found that it is different from my first year. I'm feel lost, something is away from me these days. It is not same as the first year, because that time I have nothing.

I miss you, very very miss you....

Today you didn't talk to me one word. I feel depress. Marxist Theory and Bandura also failed to help me to be alert and rational. I still believe, you are at my side. I can feel that......

If there is no excuse, for me and you, can I bring you back to me? You looks scare recently, your cute smiling face had gone. Where is my love gone?

Every night I recalling what we always doing now. When you have your laptop, you sure hard to do your report. You playing games, especially the stupid pigeon. It is the most wonderful time when I being influence by you to play this game. And I remember, we sit on a chair, together, with your warming hands hug to me..... I wonder do you remember.....

Not only few like this right? Many things we always do at this time. But what I most love it is when you naughty. You really make me happy that time...... I remember..... still inside my heart.

I wonder, if we now still together, sure we are revision like hell. You have your facts while I have my theories. But I sure, our habit still the same, cat and dog, but never argues. >w<

Where is my beloved cat? I hope all the exams can finish tomorrow. I wish to bring you back. TRUE!!!! If you see this, I didn't lie you. When everything has done, I should take action. Many friends totally scold that I'm too coward. Maybe you are waiting me to do that, they said. You know, I wish what they say is true, I wish not to be dream anymore.

You should know a song, 勇气, you should know the meaning of the song. I'm coward last time, but no more in future. Whatever you worried or scare, I ready to help you face it, protect you from any harms and hurts.




I know by this time, whatever theories in front me is just a rubbish. Because the world, is missing you. I feel that my furnitures and intensils in my room are dead. All my novels and histories are not living even I try to make it live. My room looks dying, without you.....

Are you alright when I'm not beside you? I always worrying, day and night, every second......

Wait me, my dear.

I will be with you........

Comments

Popular Posts