You and Me

Finally,
this is become the memory,
or maybe will be history,
my dear.

Perhaps,
I play too much jokes on you.
But I still wonder,
I wonder...

You worried that,
I will leave you,
don't want you.
Finally,
this is happened,
but it is,
you leave me.

You know what I actually feeling?
Since last week I suspecting,
even myself, a really careless man.
Ya, provided you only limited care and love.
This is what I failed the most.
I think of it.
But,
perhaps I really can't accept,
because of that simple reason,
that you told me.

Yes, I will angry,
and this is what you scare.
But I angry myself.
True, I hate myself.
Really......

Do you know?
My bed still left the memories with you.
Still left your smell there,
do you know?
I love to read you blog,
about when you were sick.
And also the one you at KL.
I really like it.
How many years I never have that?
Forgot.

You are not belong to me now,
because I love you.
I respect your choice,
because you love him much.
Just go on,
and never forget you studies,
and reports.

Now,
my brain is,
recalling,
when you wear that,
Mr Whippy shirt....
And I'm,
looking at my sweater,
that lend to you before....

And I don't know,
the present,
I promised you before,
should I make it....

Maybe I can't stop,
to recall a lot,
before I sleep,



tonight.....

Comments

Popular Posts