Good morning, world.

I forgot when I get this phrase,
ya, since knowing my daughter.
How much I remember since I got my degree?
How many memories had left until now?

Until now,
2011 already,
very tired you know?
Because,
ya, I should know it long ago,
people are changing or changed.
Even my life also got change.

Passive,
people nowadays are passive.
Although every morning maybe a nice weather,
but people choose to say "haiz".
And what, people hates failure,
as do I.
But I didn't scare failure,
because I failed many times,
and also I don't it is a shame.
However,
people thought I also passive,
because they kiasu what.
Haha.

I have a dream last night.
It is a weird dream,
but sweet.
Sounds like I'm watching a cartoon,
or I'm myself in the cartoon.
But as always,
dreams are always being forgot 50% after awake.
Still, I remember the last scene.

I wonder,
what is the next semester will be?
Advertising subjects again,
means cannot escape adobe softwares.
Also means that,
need more effort and less rest.
Huhu.....
You know what?
Sometimes I rather study one more year,
to slower a bit my studies,
by dropping some subjects.
I can hide myself for a year more.
I don't mind if I earn money late.
Just the thing is,
I don't want die so fast.

Morning,
what can I do?
Back home again later.
Means boring again, haha.
Fine, fine......
(People always hope I say fine)

Annoying...

Comments

Popular Posts