Weird Moments

Night,
I like night, actually.
I hate night, as well.

I love working or busying at night,
but hate alone and bored at night.

Can you feel that?
These days got many stuffs,
turning around my head.
I feel myself nothing can play out
even the subjects is suit for me.

Perhaps,
my mood is not in right place,
or I didn't have a better chance yet.

Only that fella would still happy
when I chat with him.
Yeah, every time I find him,
we have nothing much but happy stuffs.
We have only positive topics around us.
I could only found happy
when having the short time with this friend.

These nights,
I have dreams again.
I think back of them again.
Those still alive, or pass away,
those still beside me, or leaving me
or we are become very normal friend.

I prefer to think that specific person,
who always make me happy.
Perhaps in front of him,
I really can voice up all my positive ideas.
Perhaps only him,
have the right to see my happy face.

Well,
I hope I am awake now....

Comments

Popular Posts