Who Knows.....

There is a "bad" guy,
let me read something from now,
So bad, I have a meet before to that fellow.
Since this noon,
I wonder what had happened.
Is this any hint to me?

I wondering when people
likes to look at me physically.
It sounds like,
I'm not a human.
I sure to admit my tought which is,
they want to have great suffer
from me for said this.

Ya, I never have any tribute meeting,
and I admit I really don't hope to go.
But it is just a time problem,
I will still discover it,
when I decided to check it out.
Yeah, I just meet him not even 10 times,
and we are still stranger to each other.

Feelings are something very mysterical,
you cannot read through all.
You never know a person 100%,
you never can control anyone,
but only yourself. YOUR OWN!
Thats why I never go anywhere,
or do something,
that make me more sensitive,
and the chemical effects will comes out,
in front of the public.

When people said I'm cool blooded,
they never see what I did in my room,
with my dear Patrick and pillow.
But it is passed, right?
It is actually not late to know this,
but only become my another memory,
before I have my own grave.

How long people will take these incident,
into a normal incident?
I wonder how are they now.
I also wonder, how long I still got,
together with everyone I know.
I'm just a small character in this world.
I'm not Einstein, I'm not Bethoven,
but my name still will be remembered,
until there is the real end,
of this world.

It is a guilty, the only guilty that,
I hate that fellow before.
I think,
we are having our souls,
and same as others.
While we treasure anyone beside us,
we must also treasure the others,
no matter is a stranger or an animal.
When someday you will realize,
you drop your tears sincerly,
when seeing a raw soul leave from a stranger,
dramatically.

Comments

Popular Posts