Translate for title 种类

There are people ask: How many types of people in this world? It is difficult to comfirm. It is hard to judge a person. Some people likes to think nonsense, some people are bully, some people likes to crictic others, some people take relationships as a toy......I take this post as an example, I sure there must be one or two people think that I write about them. When I revealing them, they said I think a lot. But actually who think a lot, they know.

Why I will said like that? Because there are too many types of people, and very difficult to classify them. Everyone likes to said be careful when choosing friends. But in this world, it has become virtually impossible to guard against. You will getting cheated even I have a good care for yourself. Thats why I'm tired to classify them. Better I be myself and never drag myself to the darker path.

Today is quite happy. Someone has approving my blog is wrote very nice. I can wrote out my feelings. Seriously, this is the first time I being approve by friend about my blog. It is because those blog that being approved last time all were about stories. It is unreal content. This friend that approving me, I found that he knows how to know me well, even he feel that I'm very pity. Although I feel that I not need people feel pity to me, but I know that at least he will try to understand my feelings so that he will feel pity on me. We never meet each other, but I sense that maybe this is a friend that I needed.

Maybe there is someone will said, I treat a person who I never meet as good friend? Thats too naive! But please pay attention, I said maybe, not he is! At least he know when to approve and when to critic. In all of my friends, besides of another one he is the one who knows how to balancing. When you crictic a lot, you have to approve as well sometimes. Thats the way to maintain a good relationship and have a nice life. I never suggest any names that I talk about. But just hope they know what to do. Sometimes, I really frusfrated some attitude that you all treat me, but I didn't mean want to stop the relationship. Because no matter how naive I am, I still know who is the angels and who is the demons.

I remember someone had said my life is not enough enrichment, said that it seems I have no friends when I come to university, and he somemore ask me be active. Be honest, when I'm be active, I will scare people away; When I be passive, there is still a few people come talk to me, and we start our friendship from that. I know that I still need to improve myself to makind good relationships to others. But sometimes, don't be always active, if not, maybe I will suffering a loss. And I also want to say, actually I had said, my life is wide enough but mostly are senseless person. Some of them are my old classmates. But only a few of them still treat me well. The others are totally think I'm dead. If not, why I ask you all to have a gathering but you all seems like seeing a ghost? Next time and next time, it feels like you guys are hope I'm really become a ghost. You may ask is that problem from myself? I have think about it. But honestly I didn't meet you guys a few years, how I offending you all? Last time I sure not, we even having a good life together, now all want to run away when know that I'm back. I hope to tell those friend thinks that I have no friends, this world have 100 types of people. One of them are violates inexpensively, or we can call them "bastards". They don't want to friend with you just because you don't have a nice look.

If you ask me, what problem I have, I think I will answer you "I'm ugly". But I won't going to do surgery. Because in my view, you are more ugly. To my friends, I didn't blame you all anything that misunderstood me. Just tell you that they just look your face to judge that wheater want to be your freind or not. Thats why I know what should I change and what I should not. Be myself, and don't offending my friends and others.

Sometimes, you don't like a person, is not about his/her attitude, but it is just you classify yourself to a overhigh class and look down to them. It is means like you think the person not in good looking so you don't like it. Seriously, you call yourself bastard.

Sometimes there are things that, which one is emotionally think, and which is the truth, it can't totally judge by outsiders. When there is a prove, please don't cheat yourself is emotionally thinking. You can't say that, you saw your dad strangling a person to death, and you just say, he help the person doing neck massage but the person is dying a violent death.

Thats all what I want to say. Actually I feel happy today, but just have a little feeling to write this post after napping.

Comments

Popular Posts