Nightmare News!

Just now I gad my Marketing lecture. The lecturer, Ms Shamini gave us a news: She will be leave for her further studies and today is her last lecture. Oh!

Although she is not really totally perfect lecturer but still ok. She did her effort in lectures and tutorials, and I like her attitude also. But then, she gave us another news: The lecturer who replace her will be Mr Pek!

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why him? That old fellow I totally hope to have a distance with him because of some of his negative attitude. But now seems want me to face more of this type of people! Shit la!!!!! I wonder, the whole class almost shock! Sounds of grumbling everywhere. Seems like Hiltler or ShiHuangDi will be our new lecturer. He might be my tutor also! Shit lo! More NEARER to see him!

Why him? He is the Director of Foundation Studies. I thought he will be BUSY! Now so free? Yeah! I know he is professor, but his attitude is XXXX. Why not Ms Shalini? Why not Ms Ching? There are still many lecturers can guide Marketing! He just mainly in Science! Can he really guide us?

I hope he will have a different behaviour when teaching, not still the same as the XXXXXXX man like what others said. And I think, we all hope he just come for temporary one or two weeks......

Haiz.....How to sleep nicely tonight?

Comments

Popular Posts