欢乐年年之(4): 生日会“杀人”事件

Finally, this is the most wonderful incident in my memory. 30th Jan 2009.

This day was the BBQ day in Bro Kin Wai house, actually, it was a plan to celebrate Chee Loung and Pei Shin's birthday. The whole incident, wise Chee Loung knew a lot but poor Pei Shin, she was knew it also, after.......

That night, let me recall, Bro Boon, Kin Wai, Thian Kiat, Chee Loung, Pei Shin, Hueih Li, Ivy Har, Mun Yi and her Bf, aunty and uncle and a grandma(Kin Wai's Parents),......ops! Another 2 girls I forgot their name zor! Sorry sorry!

Before I go there, I had ate 3 bowls of rice at home because mum cook something with wine! I love wine! So I go in to Chee Loung car with sweaty look. But my mum knows that sure got people birthday, so she give me 2 angpaus and told me to give the two sao sing.

That night, I eat quite less because wine in stomach, so I play fire beside the stove. I sit there and just look fire. hoho!!!!! I remember that spagetti is nice, thanks to aunty! ^^ And when I go there, Kin Wai and Hueih Li is busying something in Kitchen. We still eat at outside la. But when time is passing by......

The garden seems become quiet. Only left aunty and uncle, Pei Shin and Chee Loung there looking the fire and the chicken wings. While there was something "working" in the kicthen...... Around 9 something, Kin Wai take out a plate of ...... "yat piet yeh" and put a lighted candle there, told Chee Loung that we all celebrate b'day with him. Then, let me recall again...... Kin Wai stand in front Chee Loung, Pei Shin is beside Kin Wai, Hueih Li stand behind Chee Loung, with another plate of whipped cream on hand. After song, Chee Loung make a wish, and blow the candle. Then they all said:"Old rules" to take the candle out by mouth. Wise Chee Loung knew that is a big big "trap" while Kin Wai is holding the Icing. Hoho! I can saw that, Chee Loung was preparing to escape from Kin Wai's "attack" after take out the candle by his mouth, but he didn't know that Hueih Li had "attack" him from behind. His head was full of cream, but his face didn't got attack! Why?














Poor Pei Shin, standing beside Kin Wai, since she is the main character that night also, the cream from Kin Wai is actually throw on Pei Shin's face. Now Pei Shin only realize...... Both of their head and face full of cream. This time, Thian Kiat only brought out the real cake and sing the song again to them. Aunty and Uncle bring them to wash themselves at the tap in the garden. Chee Loung wash firstly and Pei Shin was, not grumble la. Keep on "yi yer". At this time, Bro Boon had done something, can said make Kin Wai gets "killed" by Pei Shin.
Boon holding my camera, recording her and ask:" Got any feeling? Do you feel wanna kill Kin Wai?" This word seems remind Pei Shin, and she yell:" argh!!!!" and chase to Kin Wai! Hoho! She use the cream from her head and wipe on Kin Wai's face, and both of them chasing around the garden!!!!! ^_^ Thats is the incident that Kin Wai gets "killed" by Pei Shin.



















After all washed, they cut the cake and eat. They cannot finish, so I take back Home. Hehe! Thanks ya.


Anyway, really wish you both be healthy and happy forever! ^_^

P.S : Don't forget the suprise that night. Have a chance to give a suprise to someone else... ;-)





To Be Continued...... ^_^

Comments

jackychan said…
i wanna go also la...
you din take me there...
SI FATT GUAI XD
Boon said…
hahaha.....just leaving a comment...and why my mopping pic is there...?
My SIte said…
aiyo..yo...like tat oso wan 2talk...so teruk la...

Popular Posts