欢乐年年之(3): 第一次......四处拜年,爽!

29th Jan, Bro Kin Wai said he went to Econsave to buy something for BBQ night (later story). I told him I also follow because Im too bored zor. DVD I finish already, so he come fetch me went Econsave. But He told me after this, he will go around visit friends house and later go my house too. @.@

Oooo....... today he planned to bai nian. But...... sum jiu la, got another objective also. Haha! He put down his stuffs bought from Econsave at his home, then he play O2Jam a while. Later on Chee Loung call him, thats start our journey.


First he fetch Chee Loung, then went to Bro Boon house. Oh yeah, another friend there, Teh Yu Leong, chat with him few times before at tuition center. Then another new friend there, call Joo Min. (Nice to meet you all!) They planned to went all friends house. First, a new friend for me, old friend for them, live my house nearby also. He call Justin. (Konichiwa!) Yeah! An accident had happened there, and make me nearly not a virgin! Hoho. Justin has a dog, very big size, rice color and I like it actually. So the dog won't bark us but looks wanna play with us. It turn around us and snift our socks. I feel a bit tired, and sit a side on the chair. The dog come to my toe and snift again. It snift and snift, snift to my knees also, and suddenly, IT SNIFT MY IMPORTANT PART OF MY BODY! I shock and jump down from the chair. It keeps on chasing me and snift my butt. OMMG! As others were watching and laughing, Justin pull it back outside. Wow! Wow! Im nearly not a virgin....... But it is really cute. Next time I should sit properly......=,="

Next stand we go to Joo Min House, WASAI! Big palace house. Bro Boon keep on said "wa!wa!wa!" while he looking around the house. We play cards, actually is gambling there about an hour, then we go the next stand. By this time Joo Min can't join us, so only 6 of us go to next stand. We wanna go find Hueih Li but her house have guest. So we go to Chee Loung house. Err.... nothing happened at Chee Loung house..... so we continue to Pei Shin house. Yeah! Once again Bro Boon "warning" me becareful Pei Shin because she is powerful. Haha! What for I scare, I also powerful..... And while chatting, Bro Kin Wai seems let me a chance to see this powerful girl, when he said Pei Shin is wearing a skirt that looks tear out. (Actually the design is like beggar type) Finally, I don't know how to describe, sorry. (Somemore I scare to describe, ask me personally if you want.)

The last stand we go to Thian Kiat house. Justin have to leave because he have family dinner. So only 5 of us go to Thian Kiat House. Hehe! Bro Kiat, long time no see! We chat at his house until 8 something. By the time, Chee Loung cannot tahan already, and sleep in the car while sending me back home. But seems they all tired, helps my mum save the angpau, hoho!







At night, we still go out, Bro Boon fetch me and Chee Loung go to Bro Kin Wai house, DA KEI! Dota-ing. Until 4-5 something....... That time I feel dizzy, and tired, somemore not very well. I don't know why, but the next day I wake up it is okay already. @.@???????








To Be Continue...... ^_^

Comments

jackychan said…
=.="
ur underwear very stinky ma...
sure wan bite ur thingy la...
LoL XD
Boon said…
i lazy to write my post...so i just refer to what happen here la...i forgot most of it...lol
Boon said…
btw...i cant recognize which leg is whose 1...

Popular Posts