My Favorite Things

You know what,
I am not as mature as some people think.
Once I get something that I dreamed long ago,
I might become crazy.

All my concentrations will gone the single target,
even it is something normal.

Everyone actually like that right?
Haha~

Wednesday 3/8/2011 2pm
I finally get these,
to meet him,
my favorite......

RM38 for his CD,

VIP Ticket,
of course,
got photography session and autograph also.

Everything in RM38,
I feel worth it,
not only worth,

extreamly low price! ^_^

占尽天时,地利,人和:

天时:
Week 12 Saturday(20 Aug) 4pm,
no more assignments and presentations,
no extra OT.

地利:
金宝古庙礼堂,
近到我笑,
还要是VIP seats,
what I expect more??
^_^

人和:
I got my precious driver. ^^
An old friend who helping in this event as well.
Ya, an old friend while I studying marketing last year.
He still remember me. >.<

I lost a chance for something else last year,
when he came UTAR for DARE TO DREAM event,
due to my Japanese presentation.

NOW,

Nobody can stop me from this,
muahahahahahaha!!

Forgive me,
I'm to excited until now.

Really can't wait that day to come.

^__^

Comments

阳光 said…
ya man is vy worth

Popular Posts