My Pets in my room (1)

Living alone sometimes is very lonely and bored.
Sadly I can't take care with living animals as well.
While I'm boring or emo, sad, even happy sometimes,

these cuties always be my side.


This is the most lucky one, because it is my key chain birdy.

Always can go to class with me and outside.

The big head.
But smaller than others I saw in Facebook.

However, it told me:
"Don't buy the enormous one, where you put?"
Ya, I got no place here. >.<

Patrick! My sister's Patrick actually.
But I love it too so I bring him to here.

He spent more time with me before than Angry Birds,
perhaps he knows much more about me, including feelings,
because,
my tears drop to his nose before.....

Wao Wao!!!

Lol! Did they always bully each other?
Haha~

Looks angry and annoying,
wakaka~~

Look! So lcly! ~~

~"Hi, I'm Patrick, why you only left a head?"
"......ask my creator."~

We a bit "yeong shui",
but we are friendly. ^^

I love them much.
My lovely pets,
which special than others.

^_^


Yeah! We are happy family. ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts