Funeral

All the jobs are done,
and I wait for collecting the old bones tomorrow..

I got no feeling about this,
before it comes to funeral.
Sending him to the burning station,
and yet,
there's comes some feeling.

Perhaps when you know that,
now his body will gone,
what will be left is only bones,
ashes,
memories,
there's comes a little fear.
No matter how strong you are,
you still have the feeling that,
you really have lost someone today.

I got no feeling,
because still he is not familiar to me.
Compare to my uncle and her mom,
many of my relatives,
are still a stranger to me.

But when comes to funeral,
you will hae the feeling that,
you willing to see the face again,
last, i mean.

In my whole life until now,
only 2 funerals,
could make me have deep feeling until now.
Yet I not crying out at the event,
but after the event.

Who knows?
God knows.

Comments

阳光 said…
don't be sad..everyone hv to go through this..

Popular Posts