Tired...

One of my PR senior come back...
but he have many things have to cover...
I wonder will he exhause or not...

One of my classmate again suffer...
suffer with something that she find it herself...
I wonder how long she can tahan...

One of my classmate having quarrel...
or maybe is just others come to find touble to her...
I wonder does she pray for relax or not...

One of my friend get his job...
but his life still have other matters to solve...
I wonder how his problems will have an end...

One of my student face his double problems...
within environment and even related to me...
I wonder if he choose to active to cover up all of them...

Finally...

I planned all my timetable to study...
I planned all the activities I should have to balance...
I planned to meet someone but don't mind if cannot...
I planned to have some good conversation with someone...
I planned to have a balance study week...

But....

EXHAUSED because of some same thing that flies around to me...
EXHAUSED because the same problem but from someone that you never thing before...
EXHAUSED to care about the same problem even both of us no wrong...
EXHAUSED to quarrel for it and want to stop the negative impact in my mind...

I wonder is their business is going to effecting me...
Really? Then God Bless...






Freaking tired that whole night didn't sleep!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts