Hard......

Today is a weird day.
I finally took my first and also last paper,
and I should feel that all is over.
But why since yesterday night,
I only worrying for days.
I don't know what I worry about.

Today seems like a bad day,
I saw many people unhappy.
I saw they need a lot of help,
they need a listener, at least.
My damn line, block us to helping each other.
I wonder what can do also.
Our distance is counted in miles,
and we or I hope it is only centimetres.

Finally I come out,
going to the same place,
yeah, alone again.
Well, everyone is preparing their paper for tomorrow.
I understand the situation now.
I don't know, I saw them sad,
I also feel unhappy.

Yeah, when I know that,
that person is giving me a greet,
but in a not convinience time.
Everytime I saw this person,
I really hope that I can have a hug from this person.
Yeah, today I feel more uncomfortable,
just because his inconvinience.

I hope I can help you all well.
I hope I won't have the problem about distance.
When I would have this chance?
When I can see you all?
When I can have my hug from you?
When? When? When?

I always go somewhere busy,
when I feel wanna cry.
Because those places,
can force me not to cry it out.
Maybe I will cry,
when you giving me hugging,
a care and near hug.....

Comments

Popular Posts