Drunken Voice

I very appreciate
what you wish me today.
I know you sure won't forget,
I know.
But sadly,
in a same day, I really look through on this.

I wonder,
I wonder what you want.
I wonder that,
are you sure you are my close friend?

It is all just happened,
unpredictable.
Just because I didn't close my axcest profile,
so he saw your face inside.
I reply your wishes to me,
and rush for help,
just because a few minutes,
you started get fired up,
just because some weird message.

But what I feel very depress is,
the words who send by my friend,
you simply said is from my hand.
And what he said even sounds like him,
you said I'm the one who broke your promise,
although he just know little about you,
through a bit intro from ur axcest account.

I don't know what can I do, you know?
Are you want me to, show my temper in front all of them?
I know you angry, but I hope can be solve.
I have to care for both sides,
because they are invited by me.
But what I can do?
He just simply know you are same as him,
but don't know what he send you,
will make us become like this.
Should I scold him?
I don't know. I don't know what should do.

But my friend,
I actually think for whole night.
Should I going to explain to you?
Even though I may not my wrong,
but I really can see but not sense,
you totally no trust or believe on me.
Because when I tell you it is my friends joke,
you can simply angry to me,
and say never forgive me.
You never even think a minute,
you just have a rush decision.
Can you understand what I'm feeling now?

If what I explain can prove me is correct,
but I won't feel any peace and safe anymore.
Because I can't have ur believe,
we looks like a stranger,
I know that even we can get well this time,
it still have 3rd time, 4th time even more.
Ya, I feel depress for this, even very sad.
I act in front all of them,
because I don't want they feel any guilty in my invitation.
If tonight we don't have any quarrels,
I hope can share a wine with you too.

Actually what is the importance is,
if you don't have the believe on me,
everything is looks and sounds fake.
I thought all will be fine since you come find me,
but I was worng.
I think this is the true test from God,
a test that see wheater the believe is basic from who.

I don't know should I explain to you tomorrow or not.
I really don't know.
I don't even know should I thank God or not,
for giving me test at my 21st birthday.

You won't understand, my friend.
You never understand the feeling,
I start having from now.

Comments

Popular Posts