What do you think, my plans for these break?

What do you think?
Everyone are going back hoemtown,
the one who always chat with me,
his house cannot online, so no MSN.
Local Uni still having class,
those at here seems like not here.
Those who chat with me these days,
are those who not familiar with me,
or they are just knowing me recently.

What do you think?
I stay at home for days,
and bluring and bluring,
I even didn't realize tomorrow is friday.
So fast, I have my break almost a week.
I wonder why I so lazy,
don't want go to work.
But where should I go?
Transportation is my main problem.
I know who got transport, but
am I suit to be an insurance agent?
or be a waiter at restaurants in city?

What do you think?
I finally have my steps out from my house,
today.
I spend RM4.70 in Cyber Cafe for Dota,
and RM81.90 in Popular in Jusco.
2 books and 1 Member care renew.
Ya, my cash, RM 100 now become RM 10,
all were giving to the books.

Erm.....maybe I should introduce,
those who chat with me these days?

Philbert (about 82 minutes spent)
Eu Gene (about 35 minutes spent)
Ricky (about 43 minutes spent)
Chooi Yee (about 45 minutes spent)
Spiky (about 60 minutes spent in HP)
James (about 32 minutes spent)
Mun Yi (5 sms)
Hueih Li (about 18 mintues spent)
Swee Nam (about 28 minutes spent)
Yi Zen (about 63 minutes spent)
Kar Hoe (about 14 minutes spent)
Sem (about 27 minutes spent)

These few days I only chat with them,
and the rest of time,
I wonder what I can do.
So I spent RM60 today for 2 books,
but they can't help me after 3 days,
because my speed of read a book,
is quite fast......

And one more think,
at least 10 mintues per day,
I worrying my results.......

PS: Next post maybe will intro some new friends in this repeat period.
They are nice, honestly. They are more mature and understanding......actually!!

Comments

Popular Posts