淡淡里,甜甜的

The exam is around the corner,
it also tell me that
time pass 4 months again
and I grow older.

I lost some of my confidence,
where I cannot score much more higher
to let me change subject.
For me,
its a bad news;
but for many people,
its their good news.

A few people hopes that
can see me nearly and everyday;
while some people
hopes that never see me anymore.
It sounds like,
one is treat me truly alive
another one is won't care even Im dead for 100 years.

Recall back that what some of my friends said
it sounds like they are not totally correct
I must have my own style too.
Because some of my stubborn,
I help some people from their trouble.
I don't know that is that my effort,
but I feel happy when they are well.
I feel some of my old way,
is more useful than others cruel way.

When I was alone a person,
yeah, no doubt I'm lonely.
But there is impossible that,
people will be beside you 24 hours.
Everyone will have friends and family.
Everyone is fair under the God's will.
"Unfair", is only create by humans,
so I create fair as much as I can.

I seems have some failure in my academic,
I seems feel not much passion,
I seems wanna it pass is enough.
Because of H1N1,
I have some clouds in my mind.
My life these 2 months seems have difference,
even having a bad dream,
I can yell until my roommate heard it.
I wonder what had happened already,
but still,
when there is peaceful for me,
I know that the next test will be coming soon.
Thats actually not a emo or think too much,
like wat we said, 居安思危,甘尽苦来。

There are 6th sense in everyone's soul,
for that, I wonder,
why my 6th sense too heavy?
So I learn to control,
and what is the conclusion?
I still have the 6th sense in heavy condition,
But just, face it if it will happen.

What effort I had put,
it still need to depend on my luck.
Because as what I can see,
some efforts are worthy,
some are just 白做.
Controllers are like a boss.
They don't care what efforts you have paid,
but they only want to see the effect.

Thats why
冤案就是这样发生的,
because they never see the steps.

So, what I'm doing now?
Study only.
Everyone is studying, so am I.
But anyway,
this repeat semester is interesting too.
For those who never see,
you may come and see,
if you are a HUMAN.

I still keep my inteligence,
just some of the time,
I don't want to explain to it.
I can be the neutral person,
it is you to choose,
want to except or not.

This is a hard semester,
because I already decided,
what will be the next step.
But thanks that I seems have luck,
for choose unexpectally,
some of them,
in my life.

Besides,
I hope what I pray,
will be granted soon too.
There will be changes in everyone,
only thing that,
become a ANGEL or a DEMON.

Comments

Popular Posts