When no feeling......

It is a cloudy day
that almost seldom see in here
I just wake up
from my lovely nap
Nobody in my room
Roommate was going out

I open my laptop
As I expected
line very slow
it is lame that I can say
when reach to evening
PPS and Downloads
is the main reason to "laming" the line

My notes is messy
I have to prepare tomorrow's work
Maths, Accounting, Cost Accounting
Oh ya, I had prepared a half of it
Ok, keep my notes well
and change my folder also

I look down from my window
Jason has gone out
I suddenly feel sorry
because he ask me borrow money
I'm not feel sorry for that
Just for other stuffs
My mind started sick again
and considering should I do it tonight

When there is seems peace
its the time I prepare for trouble
This is my destiny, or cycle
When something good went to me
something bad will come to me also
Everytime I reach to the peak
the most happiest time
Then I will fall down great
very great and deep
Maybe most of it was my problem
but it is bored to have the cycle
like this
Why people fall down slowly
but I always fall down in a sudden
People fall down will only relaxing
but I must have a hurting period
Seems like
He likes to see me in hospital
I'm become his toy

My room is too quiet
But I sense someone looking at me
I don't know where is it
Maybe he or she
Maybe not look but stalk
Maybe is worrying me
Maybe is caring me
Maybe is just want to know
How am I

I admit, something wrong going on me now
Reality fullfill people's demands
Wealth fullfill everyone's dreams
But Hope is being ignore from everyone's hearts
Hope, I still carrying you
People are take their ways
according to what Pandora's evil box going
But I prefer to protecting you
Hope, you still leave in the box
because you always in everyone's heart
You are the most wiser
because you know they will need you

It is too weak for me
to protect everyone
I'm not a noble people
But this is my responsible
to protect you all
As I claim myself a Ranger
because everyone are a Ranger
We are protect someone we love
Don't you?

I starting having homesick......
I wonder
how I going to study broadcasting if I can pass.
Finally
the main problem
is come to my face
It is challenge me
HOME SICK......

Comments

Popular Posts