Rushing and Tiring

Early morning I wake up,
because of need to prepare the percantage
of those income statements
and balance sheets.
Thanks to God
I feel better when I don't want
to care other stuffs
which influence my academic.

Although those guys
yeah, made me feel better now also,
and prove me think too much before
but why you all want things
in last minute?
Later 8am I have to give you
all the percentage
and frankly tell you all
impossible!

What I can do now is
highlight all the important statement
and we can analyse it together.
It is a simple question
don't you all think?
HAHA
And evening I have to give Siao Bao
another report,
and I haven do it yet.
Wahhhhhhh!

Wednesday,
have to give Poh to see
report, slides......
and I just finish anaylse the report
ONLY......
Yeah! I seems doing last minute work also
because they send me reports
in last minute also.

How stupid I am
Promise them let them in such dates
and torture myself
to give myself a short due date
After all these
I make myself sick again.
Haiz......

Oh ya! One more thing.
A few appointments need to present
for these few nights.
Somebody want to introduce me something
that can help me in my health.
Erm......

See? Can you see that?
Once a plan mess up,
it effect to others too!
Hahahahahahahaha!
Luckily I'm strong,
if not,
I will become a student,
who won't wear to uni.
You know what I mean?
YES! TOO STRESS
UNTIL CRAZY!
Hahahahaha......

7am now.
Ok la! Do as much as I can
As all my effort,
be an apologize to you guys.
Ganbateh!

Comments

Popular Posts