Last word for you......

I hope that, you can read what I write here although you dun wan to talk to me......

Bro......This is, I think is 1st time you shoot me very hard. Yea, last time you say sometimes u will scold me gao gao. Haha! Finally u did. I never forgot ur warning. Actually be with u and ur frens, I very careful because, I actually know what is yours behaviours from my observing. I know, especially you said, who step on your tail too over you will never forgive him/her......

Maybe you feel dramatic, but it is really my true voice. I really hate myself. U r correct a half. I never forget the lesson from kin wai. Although he still be a bro with me, but I know I have to avoid what I should not do.

Do you remember last time? When my old gangs befriend with me, I have troubled you guys. That time when I find Kin Wai, he told me something, something really lighthen me up. That time I really realize that something really wrong on it. But it still something missed. For a few months, I try to control myself. Control my temper, my patience line, I put it very low. I try to match to others. I try a lot and all best. But through ur case now, I failed.

I wonder u trust me anot. Maybe you won't anymore. But I still tell u. I really try my best, to do what you ask me, should said you all advice me to do, and avoid what I should not. I dunno did you realize anot, at least, I really not that hot temper like last time. But I un what u wanna mean. By now, I still a failure boy to you.

I dunno what I can say, after read your post, I really feel hurt, pain, really. It is never having this hurt before in my whole life. Why I will like that because a friend like you is very very hard to find. But I ask myself why? Why I always failed to all of you? I always hate myself, because even I do my best to change my attitude, but I still the same. Or else is, it seems a period is changed, but when sometimes too happy or what, my bad things come out again, and it makes you all annoy on this again......

Bro, I post all these here, same as the reason as you. Only different is, u dun wan ur parents see u say vulgar words, wherest I dun have a chance to tell you everything. I start regret, if that night I be a bit polite, maybe you won't get all these sins up to ur mind again and make this decisions. It is hurt, because when a person having nice memories to a person, no wonder is fren or family or lover, it is definitely can't accept that when the person wanted to leave you after feel days, and it is more hurt, when I know that Im the one who is guilty. Well, as my mum said, even I hurt I cry or I depress, you will still dunno. Even u know, u will just take it as a drama.

What I still can say to you? I dunno, through your words, I know u r angry, and also still have a bit that, u have remember what is our nice time b4 this. Yeah, I admit. My emo-ness comes again. But this time, I never thought that, it will become true. Leh Yeng saw a photo that u, me and kw take together, and she said that we will get argue in future. I dun believe, because I trust myself. And that time, kw case is over. I thought I wont be offending you also. But few months ago I found that I was wrong. Even I do my best, but there still have a lot to do. I promise myself, even that day morning in ur room, (when kw case happened, i stay at ur house) I pray that, I promise to change, to correct myself to get back the frenship between me and kw. If I still failed to change overall, give me the curse that I will lost friend again. Finally I lost Yoke Teng 1st, but that time I still think I'm right, because of I think of my care to him. But last night, I finally told my mum all this stuffs when start ur case now......

Thanks to my mum, as you told me b4, family are always care me. She is also shooting me, as same as what you shoot, and even my family also cannot tahan me. Yeah! It is hurt, very hurt, because this is not come out from friends but from my own family. What should I said? If like u say dramtically, the promised I made in front God I failed to do it the best, and he repay me as the curse that I cursed myself. If say mature-ly, all this is my fault. I get this because of my own.

Lastly I really need to tell u is, hope you din feel annoy of this. I really feel pain when u angry me, but at least, I dunno why, after I read ur post, I have a bit relax. I know that be a gentlement, things cannot always work too fast, and shall giving patience to others to see how I proving myself. I feel a bit glad that, you said maybe we can still be friends again in future, if I done what you hope. It should said, you all hope. If you still put a lost hope on me even u wan to leave me, I will do my best again. I dunno when, maybe a month, few months, a year or very long time, I will still be your bro again. I believe.

Besides, I hope u un that, even I know your frens and giving trouble b4, but everything I do to maintain the frenship is really my hardwork to maintain the frenship with them. Although I have troubled them or something is too over, but I'm not really wanted to trouble u by trouble them. Even I know them through you, but I really put my effort to maintain frenships to everyone. I hope you understand this. Im not going to giving sins.

As my mum tell me, if we are friends, you will come back also. And I believe that if you really will see me changed, I always welcome you, bro. I dunno how long will take for me, but I want to change myself as fast as I can. Because my family also feel annoy to me already. Bro, if you can see me change fast and reach what you hope now, can we met again? I wont be finding you anymore, until u find me. Because when you find me, I will know tat, I sucessful to learn how to be a mature and well-done person. I still hope we can gather together again when all guys come back.......

And one more thing, although this is a hurt case, but I still want to thank you. Last time you scold me that I never tell anything to my parents, but this case make me can true see and feel the love from my mum. I dunnp where I get the will to call her and tell her since she know you also, but, really...... I finally know wat U wan to mean that time.

You photographic skills, I never decline on that. I here to apologize that shoot u in front many people. I hope that even u dislike my attitudes, but you still have a clear mind that I trust you skills, if not I won't only ask you to help me is making posters. Keep it up, bro.

U believe in fate, same as me, and I believe miracles also. May God will guide me too. I believe we will meet again sooner also......cause I also hope I will be changed. Not only ur last hope on me, but also many people. My family, hueih li, kin wai also, as I can see......

Take care Bro.
Ganbateh in your academic and your will.
And I will also continue my paper story, and change myself for my future......
GOD BLESS.

Comments

Anonymous said…
加油 Boy...! May God Bless...

Popular Posts