Goodbye Hello......

It is the time now
that people should travel in their wonderland
Everytime reach to this period
I will easily have memories recall
Good or bad
It can't stop from my mind

When I see you
in my wonderland
You never talk to me
but only a hopeful smile to me
I chase up to you
but you dissappear in a moment
How bad you are

You say that I'm annoy you a lot that time
and I say you don't understand me at all
We leave each other
because of behaviour problems
Since that time
the war had began
Cooling to each other
but inside our heart
How sweet that we still remember each other
Friends are teasing us
Scolding us
Advicing us
We are still care each other
Why we still in war?

The stubborness were still around my brain
ignoring what they advice me
still going my own way how to treat you
Until the end of your day
You finally pass me a message
But totally made my focus turn to you
And that time
we realize who we are
and what we had done

Late
I always late for everything
because my lame behaviour
never realize
Yeah! Now it is passed
and at least I'm not as lame as last time
But the truth is
I can't talk to you anymore

People can decline our relationship
Somemore got friends think that
I never will have you in my life
Nevermind
Because they saw my present behaviour
and only you saw my past time behaviour
I know why we get together
and why we leave each other
So that I finally stop my stubborness
To making them believe you and me

I still remembering you
I wonder
Will you know that?
When we are inmature
we done inmature stupid things
Now at least
I know what to do
and what to not repeating it
How about you?

8th July
I miss you
My dear......

Comments

Popular Posts