Finally......

Once again, a friend wanna stop friendship with me......
I with him about 4 years, and I know, my damn attitude, made him forgot all the 4 years relationship......

I know what I'm wrong, but I hate myself. Why I never satisfy to correct my weakness? Although some are trying to correct, but why always will act it out when I'm too happy and graceful? I don't know, why I also will become a Jealous Bastard. I said something wrong to him, now he befriend with me......

I feel myself very failure. That night I hope to apologize in his blog because I scolding him for some small matters. I know I'm over to him although that time he still not yet angry with me. I want to say sorry to him and giving him motivations. But why, I can't control myself when saw another person said, scold me inside the comment. I feel......and I saw he also support him. I suddenly feel depress because never have people scold me like that. I can't control myself, and didn't leave the apologize message to him. Even when sms to him, finally...... I said something wrong, and his tolerance had pass beyond his limit......

IF, that time I control myself, and don't mind what the person says......
IF, I still can talking good when bro sms me......
IF, I didn't made that joke to bro......
IF, I can maintain myself like how I change in front of another friend......

ALL THIS WON'T BE HAPPENED!

Even though he said that, anything need to talk wait he back Ipoh. But I wonder, will he still give me a chance? Because I remember what he said before, thats why we become like now...... Bro, I know what you done, what you helped me, what you scolded me and what you try to care me...... But I'm failed to satisfy your patience......

As my mum told me yesterday, now I can't do anything. And according to her, I know that even I treat my family also made them feel annoying. This is me, a heartless and hopeless bastard! Making everyone beside me hate me!

I called my mum, although she told me a lot, but finally, I understand that I can't do anything. Give my bro some time to calm down himself. If we are friends he will find back me again in future, as what my mum said. At this time, it is time I have to change myself and throw away all my damn attitudes, as what Hueih Li said. This kind of attitude have to change and maintain the good one not only a person but everyone, as what Kin Wai said......

But,

I'M SORRY, MUM, MAKING YOU FEEL DEPRESS AND HURT FOR MANY YEARS...... SORRY MY AUNT, I TREAT YOU NOT AS GOOD ENOUGH EVEN YOU REALLY SAYANG ME......SORRY DAD, YOU SON NOT AS SATISFY AS YOU AND MAKE YOU FEEL DISSAPOINTED...... SORRY KIN WAI, YOU HAVE HELPED ME A LOT BUT I STILL MAINTAIN A FAILUREIN FRONT TO OTHERS......SORRY HUEIH LI, I REALLY CAN'T REALIZE WHAT YOU ALL FRIENDS TRYING TO HELP ME UNTIL YOU TELL ME, I'M REALLY A HEARTLESS BASTARD......SORRY TO LEH YENG, I ALWAYS DISTURBING YOU AND ONLY THINK THAT YOU ARE ALSO MY GOOD FRIEND. I'M APOLOGIZE TO MY OVER ACTING TO YOU.......

AND SORRY TO YOU, BRO BOON, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HELP ME A LOT LIKE MY FAMILY, BUT I REALLY HOPELESS AND FAILED YOUR PATIENCE VERY DEEPLY UNTIL NOW YOU REALLY CANNOT ACCEPT ME ANYMORE......

I know what should I do......

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good Boy...!
hueihli said…
hope to c a nother toh tat is changed..

Popular Posts