Eugene personal case; Code: 001

Already past for 15 days, but I still cannot wipe it out......

Why? If you ask me this, I will tell you: If the same thing happens on you, or even more serious incident, will you really CAN wipe it out easily? Though the wound can be recover, but there will always leave a scar, and still, nobody can find the way to wipe away the scar except God.

15 days, the incident already passed for 15 days. All comes in a sudden. As I said always, my life is a circle. When I lost something, I will get back something. It can be said is God's will. Still, my life is being controlled and arranged by Gods. Yeah, Im admit I lie a lot that I make myself recover. Sometimes, how to say? All people besides me they don't want to see my sad face, yeah, same as I. Haha. I sucessful to do that, but failed to do when I look myself at the mirror. Just because I planned a lot, and waiting a lot, thats why I hurt a lot also. This is only yhat I can tell you guys.

Quite busy these days. Mid-term, assignments due date is around. And somemore is, I feel something bad will come to me. Because of him? Who you mention first? LBS? No, not him, but a group. I wonder will I be set up by them. Kids are not totally childish. When people getting mature, their mind are also getting cunning and evil, for some of them. Once again I admit, mayeb I think too much. I can not to think that, if I don't have the experiance of being set up before.

But God are always beside me, same as my family and some friends. These days is busy, but I feel very very gappy when discussing Marketing assignment. I wonder why, maybe I found something inside? Or this is God give me to recover my wounds. Or this is a chance to learn myself. These days is challenging, and also touching or warming. I cannot refused to admit myself is blind because now I only see how good and nice that some people are they. I don't want to say sorry, because I don't want let them know how I think about them last time.

Almost finish assingments and mid-term. Still my mind is placing the incident, and nearly make me feel worse day by day. I hope not to be second Leslie Cheung. I don't want too much cries in front my both ears. Maybe I can answer in these days, or from that book that a friend send to me. I only read a few pages because of mid-term, I think it is not hard to read it now, but I have to prepare battries for my dictionary (too much vocabulary!)

My health is slowly recover, thanks for caring, guys and girls. After finish assignments, lets go for pizza as dinner ok? Haha.

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE BESIDES ME......

Comments

Popular Posts