Again......my thought is wrong

Yeah! Once again it proves that my thought to him is wrong. He is not bad. Really! True!

I can't say haw bad he is, I can't say how strict he is, I can't say how bored he is, but I can say how interesting he is and how knowledgable he is. He really expert in the subject. I can't refuse to admit it.

He is totally different when teaching in class. Yeah! He seems strict at outside. Looks strict when he brief something important. Hmm......maybe he will change everytime when he is in different situation. Thats good also. At least it won't be too strict when conduct a tutorial. Besides, he also a good motivator. What he said that really can motivate us to study Marketing.

Yeah! I'm really bad. Always thinking how bad he is and how unlucky I'm meet him in class. Now I admit myself wrong. I should say it is very lucky to see him in class.

PS: What you say today is reasonable but I bet I won't simply be a vegetarian. Haha ^^

Comments

Popular Posts