WTF

What the Hell is this? Always like that, from sem 1 to now. Who is that fucking mother shit bastard keep that name list until end class? Making the whole class waiting until back late! Can you just sign and pass around? Thats not your lottery list or bonus income list! Fuck you! Always give people trouble. Beware your house tonight get burn!!!!!!

When I'm be nice, please all of you bastard treasure for it. NEVER challenge my patience because I still a human! Damn all of you, never respect me even I pay you all FULL RESPECT! FUCK! What are all yours dirty foolish and stupid mind thinking? If you forgot the number of guys, PLEASE note down and memorize it EVERY MINUTE! I'm not a FEMALE! Or OTHERS! All you those stupid minds, fuck off if never treat me as human! Don't only come to me when need help, and after help treat me like rubbish, IDIOTS!

I CAN BE VERY NASTY!
DON'T EVER FORCE ME, CAN YOU ALL?

FUCK! BASTARD! GO EAT SHIT LA! SO CLEVER U ALL!

Comments

hueihli said…
clam down man...y so angry?? the important thing is u know who u are..hope to c u happy again ^^

Popular Posts