Missing......

I always miss things
although I treasure it forever
I don't understand
Why things will become worst

When I think about my mistakes
Everybody pointed at me
When I think about others mistakes
Everybody stare at me

There is nothing can say
the world is balance
But why
is it unfair is my destiny?
I wonder

You think I'm a devil
But you never see
The way I give you true care
You may say I'm lie
But God will trust me

I drop my tears in my arms
and let no one discover my depress
But I know
Start from now
You never believe.

But the silly boy
ME
Still believe on you......

PS: Let me be alone for few days, my friends. I hope I will be fine.

Comments

hueihli said…
if u nid a listener, u cn find me if u want..be happy alwiz..try to forget the unhappy things happened to u..

Popular Posts