Dissapointed......

I'm rarely get fired up,
because of my kindness,
My kindness support me,
since I done my mistakes.
I teach people,
what they should do,
and what they should not.
I hope my mistakes,
won't be repeat to others.

But sadly,
when a stranger will listen what you said,
it never been accept by my good friends.
As what old folks said:
Left ear in, right ear out.

What I dissapointed,
is they never use their heart,
to know who am I.
They know the defination of SINCERE,
but don't know how to do it.
I not doing much well about it,
but at least I done a good job a part of it.
They claim themselves better than me,
is that true?
It is seems......not.

Why I angry?
Because I really care you.
But you take the care from now on,
still as a love partner care.
What you expect?
You don't even know.
But why blame a lot?
Why you never use your heart,
to see others feelings?
Why you treat others a way,
but treat me a different way?
Somemore is negative way......

When parents angry,
because they care of you.
Same as how i care to you all,
because I view you all as,
my part of family also,
not the love partner as you all said.
You said this is over,
but do you ever,
besides love partners,
any friend will angry to you,
because of caring?
But not simply blaming without reasons?

I Hope......
I Wish......
I looking.......
and I pray.......
that you will understand me.
Start from now,
learn to use your heart.
Lazy or tired or busy,
is not a reason that you can reject the learning.
As what I said is true:
No people will care you,
treat you as family,
and let you have fun with him/her,
until last forever......
Even your lover,
they could leave you alone,
just because your are poor or lame.

Know to use heart,
to read feelings through words,
is one of the steps,
to understand and knowing a person.
Start form now,
may nature God help you,
Bless you.

All the best to you,
My friend......

Comments

Anonymous said…
so touching ^^
Thx for ur read.
But got people think I treat frens liddat is treat them as lover......
zzzzzzzzzzz........

Popular Posts