Discovering......

These days I wondering why I lazy to upload pictures in blog. Yeah! Main reason: SLOW! And what I hope to design is very dulan-ing that make me post a blog by using over 5 hours. But still, I planned to do it. Just don't know when.

Besides, many readers said that I post lyrics. It seems I become lazy in write a blog. Not only this but also got some reader said that don't understand what I'm wrote. Hope that I write it straight. But further more I realize that this "reader" is just actually a scanner. And indirectly I guess there are scanners who only scan over my post. Now I know why people not easily understand me.

As a writer, it is totally hurt when you found that readers or mostly scanners and never discover the meaning what we had wrote. Those people are like to have their laziness as a reasons. But just wondering is, can be said is more hurting, why they are READ others post but SCAN my post? What I think they foolish is they make themselves don't understand what I'd wrote.

I heard a lot of suggestions from them giving me to improving my blog. But as a results, it mess up my style. I wonder what I want, and also wonder what they want. But what makes frusfrated is the much they give me suggestions, at the end they are still only scan over my blog. They never spend even a second to discover what I actually want to say. When I read others posts, I sure use a few minutes, to understand and think about what they wrote. Slowly I realize this is also a way to discover a friends heart, understanding what they feeling. But back to my situation, nobody will going to discover me. They have their results by only discover my attitudes in only one minute. Or, I told them my history.....(and some bastards rather not trust me!DAMN!)

There are many things can be treat easily and simple, but understanding is need to learn or aim by DISCOVERING. How? By our heart. Our sincere come from our mind and heart. If you are having a will to know a person, you never see what heor she done in a few days. These need to discover from any types of sources. Laziness is not a reason. Or it can be said: If you lazy to discover a person, that means you never treat them as a person.

I posted lyrics, and if you are a READER, you should saw that what I have keep my meaning inside the changed lyrics. If you are only a SCANNER, you never get it. You just only see it is a lyrics, but never see the meaning inside. There is nothing say that everything must be write or make it clear. Straight words can also hurt a person. An advice to those clever person, you are intelligent enough to know and understand what I wrote, but you failed because of your LAZINESS. I don't want to expect much, but please respect my feelings. It is impossible to have a post without any feelings.

In fact, I hate scanners. I'm also a story writer. Although not very good in Grammar, but hope that people who read it can get and discover what I'd write and not just scan through. If you don't understand what the feeling I have now, you can try to be a writer. When you found that even your simple product is not been accept or just being look down by people, you can feel the sadness and dissapointing.

Every post I'd wrote are included my feelings in my whole life. I never write something that no meaning. There are points inside my passages, if you can discover it. Say it simple, if you READ, you will discover. Much or little.

Comments

Popular Posts