WHAT THE......

Yeah! One night post too many blog here zor, but more bad is no pictures AGAIN!

Few days ago, I finally got my results. But damn! Many feelings rush out from my heart. But mainly got 2 feelings: Happy and frusfrated.

Why I failed but still happy? Because I really want to change to study broadcasting, but it needs to transfer to Petaling Jaya and my family no money to support me to live there. Since now I had failed, it means I had to repeat the subject once again. So the degree will postpone to next year. I will have half year to saving money, and until next year, I will have enough money to transfer my course. I finally can escape from the horrible business admin subjects.

Why I will frusfrated? Because I'm 不甘心! I wonder, I, no, we all have much greater confidence to have a great results in Cost Accounting. Even me, not very good, but not means I have a bad results. But why I get a D? The whole paper I don't believe I'm really so bad like that. Why Finance will pass? I wonder! And why my Management FAILED AGAIN? Why why why? What had actually happened? 我不甘心!不甘心啊!

The world is like that, full of mysteries. There are many things we have to discover ourself, just like making good friends, just depends on you want to discover it or not. What to do? I still failed already. Maybe is just like what Boon and Sook Yee said, I'm to pressure to handle so much subjects in short period. I dig the grave for myself. Oh ya! I'm really nearly get into grave when I'm admitted to ward......

One more week then I will finish my break. While these days only a few people together with me. I wonder am I still can play badminton when I heard Ccl have a badminton with his friend. I wonder how long I can tahan if really play. Better don't la! Later Ccl scare and shock if I faint......

Tomorrow will go to Kampar and go UTAR Foundation Office ask about how to arrange the repeat timetable if possible to repeat. Now I really cannot sleep. But......nevermind la.

Good night everyone.

Sorry Boon, maybe I just a bit over to chat with you. I got nothing to say also. I hope just let it be. Hope you don't remember what had happened.

PS: My family can't afford me a land but just a jar for my bones......

Comments

Popular Posts