I'm hate who I am now......

Can You feel that?
I totally become an another person in this period,
Is that I feel too much?
Think too much?
Exam period,
while everyone is struggling,
but totally change to another person.
They easily become hot tempered,
seems everything is dulan them,
although I understand,
but seems I starting cannot accept what their respond.
It seems like,
I hope to get a good feedback,
since I treat people good.
If change to another view,
yes, I'm still being hate by others,
and I'm actually not worth to become people's friend.
It seems no use to treat people good,
it seems all are fake,
all are just acting.
I know maybe I had done wrong,
but seems no more chance for me.
I can't said you all forcing me,
is I'm the one who forcing myself.
I wonder what I am now.
I seems lost my sanity,
I lost a lot.
I feel everything, everyone around are boycotting me.
I am not the one who I am,
I seems become a demon,
who makes people around feel annoying to me.
I'm a demon,
I'm Illidan Stormrage,
and all people beside become the watchers,
but just don't know who is the leader,
Maiev Shadowsong.
Why?
Why I hope things can be fine,
but there is always greate challenge from God to me?
I'm feel very tired.
I hope can have a rest.
It is hurt when having critics with close friends and mates.
I hope can be like last time,
we talk together,
we have fun together,
we have meals together......
I hope to have a shoulder beside me,
no matter boy a girl,
a sincered will to lend me his/her shoulder.
I hope I can cry,
at their shoulder.
Unless,
still got people didn't act infront me.
But,
they are now not beside me.
I'm still being hunting by watchers.
Hope to put me in the cage again.
but nobody knows,
am I is that not worth,
to be your partner or friends.
You may said I'm grumbling a lot,
and never think of myself.
But I can tell you,
I being molded and molded,
and because I think of myself,
what the repay is this,
being hunting by everyone.
Even an internet line,
also want to boycott me.
I don't know what you all expect from me.
You all said no one is perfect,
but in fact,
you all expecting me is the most perfect.
Now even the blogpost also teasing me,
what I put a empty line there,
but it comes out with all stick together......

Comments

Popular Posts