I should LAUGH or FRUSFRATED?

I don't know should I regret I went out with a friend today or not. But if I didn't go out, I never know such things that can make you have two or three feelings. I feel like, I don't know how to describe. A bit shock, and angry, frusfrating, but somemore a bit funny, want to laugh......I'm crazy!

Now I got a lot to told them, PLEASE FORGIVE MY RUDE-NESS:

For that both Fat and disgusting fellow:
You guys so bad taste. I will love a guy? Even if it is, will I choose someone disgusting look and fat? Like what 佘诗曼 said before in 「西关大少」:“你得闲就拿盘屎来照吓你自己既样啦!”Love someone totally a pork chop! 做爱都被你们压死呀! Those bad taste people, shut up if don't know make sense in your stories! Don't make your readers feel vomit and force them admit to wards!

For that fellow in my school when form 6:
What for I see you doing your business? You think I want to see? If you can find a door to cover it then good! Greet to you but you think bad. You spoiled your own soul by yourself you know? Think like shit! What for I want looking to your private part? Got diamond or gold there? Or your private place got lesser fur than me? BULLSHIT! Watch your mind before you go crazy.

For you, my dear. In my words or memories I NEVER OFFEND YOU ONCE. What for you let some people know you hate me? I wonder why, I really can say YOU ARE MORE WORST THAN ME! You never respect others and never respect yourself! Actually not much people are like you, do you know? You are at the danger situation! I give you a last advice, CHANGE YOUR PROUD ATTITUDE! If you think I still crap, GOD BLESS YOU. Haiz.....

To those others busy bodies:
You all never scare there is repay in this world. You all think that gossip and say wrong things are fun. You make people from friends become enemy, and never feel guilty for it. I feel pity for that people. I wonder what will happen in yours future days. You will know the harm when You face same problem in future. Beware!

To those "stories creator":
PLEASE! If someone feel angry to me, especially a good friend as I thought, don't go to say something bad about me ok? What had happened between us NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! We can solve it ourselves! Don't make 100 stories about us when there is only a small conflict. You all made the conflict become bigger. Are you all feel that is very funny? Do you want to try? I can grant your wish if you want.

And somemore, please creat some make sense stories. Don't put me with some rubbish. I'm not a bad taste person. Besides, don't let me know you all treat people drink or eat. I treat people 100 plus then he become my boy friend. I treated people sudhi king too. They all my wifes and husbands? Don't you all feel this is bullshit? If you all didn't feel it, I will try to make you an example. I'm not bluffing, not 吹水, I can make it until the whole world know. Don't challenge my wrath!

I wonder how many I can tell. I can be kind, but not means can being bully. Those who know they are bully me too over, better do something as an applogize to me. If I found that going worse, I wonder what I will become. I hope I won't be nasty. Never tell me a lot of Philosophy phrases, because I know that even you also cannot follow their thoughts. Don't act so noble, only true friends know what should do and what should not.

BULL SHIT TO YOU ALL
WHY STUDY ENGINEERING?
WHY STUDY MECHANICAL?
WHY STUDY DOCTOR?
WHY STUDY MEDICINE?
THOSE NO FUTURE TO YOU.
CHANGE TO MASS COMM
BE A JOURNALIST
BE A DJ
BE A DIRECTOR
BE A SCRIPT WRITER
YOU ALL MUST HAVE A SHINE AND BRIGHT FUTURE IN THOSE CATEGORIES!
I VERY SURE!
HURRY CHANGE YOUR SUBJECT IN UNIVERSITY
DON'T WASTE TIME ON USELESS SUBJECTS!!!!!!
IF ALL FAILED,
GO TO MARKET
BECOME 八公OR八婆
ALSO WILL HAVE FUTURE
BECOME FAMOUS
IN GOSSIPING OTHERS!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts