I sense something......

I know there are something doesn't feel right.
I know, but why ypu think I'm foolish?

Do you know? When you have something to complain,
but you don't straight forward to me.
For me, this is more hurt to me.
You shall know, for I had thought.

I said you have change a lot,
I never lie to you.
And I said only like you and no more than that,
also not to lie you.
But,
everyone boycotting me,
including you,
in a peaceful way......

When I'm know, I keep myself silence.
I smile in front you, but do you know why?
Even I want talk more to you,
but there seems you don;t give me a chance like last time.
Things change a lot, and I can tell you,
I CAN'T ACCEPT IT.

You know what I'm thinking about,
and you know what I like and dislike.
Maybe something I had offended you,
but why you don't tell to me?
Just because I trust you,
thats why I feel hurt.
If it is Yuan do that to me,
I won't feel hurt,
but you know why I seems look up to him,
and put some hope on him to be more better.

Don't blame others if you sense something.
Because they also having a conflict in their mind.
Maybe I'm not as good as you think,
I'm just a coward, liar.
I'm have many thoughts,
but I failed to do it.

If I can move out,
maybe it is good for you.
By the way,
hope you always happy and healthy.
Take care and becareful when having meals.
May he will always be with you.
God Bless You......

Sincerly.....

Comments

Popular Posts