I hate DEMONS!

I read something from Bro Boon, seems he frusfrated to those snatch thieves. Yeah! Damn those beast! Foul Beast!!!!!! Bro, you ask me why I write something like drama in facebook wall, you said maybe I watch drama too much or play Warcraft too much. Now you should know, why I can write out those things. I never too emotion when seeing those wretches stealing people's life. I hope if now is the ancient times, I can kill them by myself.

A special robbed and killed case made my friends depressing until now. That foul beast haven't found actually. I wonder when I can meet him or them. Let them taste my wrath! Let them know what they will get. We must coorparate if we want back the peace. DON'T BE SELFISH! DON'T BLAME OTHERS USELESS! Others will may be useless IF WE ARE COWARDS!

FOR JUSTICES!
DEMON SPAWN WRETCHES,
YOU WILL ALL DIE!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts