Finally.......

Finally, I already walk pass a year for foundation, but not sure will I failed and need repeat a subject or not. Anyway, it is really fast to pass a year. I feel cannot put it down......

Haha, these days I wonder would have readers grumbling that my blog no more pictures already. Haha. Because this semester is bored, seems all people had no energy for happy-ing. Thats why this semester very very very very........ less photo, or can say is no photos. I just have some old photos, that posted at the older blogs. Feel free you can go find it.

Today I finish my Finance paper, but I sense that I maybe will repeat one more semester. The Finance is sucks. Compare to Cost Accounting, I totally cannot manage to answer all questions. Yeah, bro Boon had said that I seems cannot manage 5 subjects in 7 weeks. Maybe he is right, and I am too rushing. If the destiny is wanted me to study one more repeat semester, I cannot escape it also. Maybe just don't want to be late graduate, because all brothers graduating date seems earlier than me......

Now I waiting daddy come fetch me back Ipoh. I don't know what had happened. Yeah, things change a lot. I don't know who I am now also. People are changed. I feel worry, scare. Last night, thanks to CCL, Bro Kin Wai, Bro Boon, Bro Jacky, Calgvine and Foo chat with me. Still, something doesn't feel right. Perhaps, God will help me to relaxing my mind in this 3 weeks.

Oh ya, CCL challenge cannot watch THE SAW. Haha. I think my ideas are more horror than that 5 series movie. Just wonder when he going to watch with me, and we said that wanna watch 5 series CONTINOUSLY, means NON-STOP. Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

I miss the days......
I miss a lot......
Can I go back that time?
I wonder......

Comments

Popular Posts