To those who don't like me......

I laugh at you because:
- Your reasons is no resason.
- You accept my msn invitation but block me, even don't mind your list have more me existing.
- You torture yourself by your own view on me while I wanna be good with you and solve misunderstandings.

I feel pity of you because:
- You use the hate feeling of me to torture yourself and never forget what is the bad memory.
- You rather to keep it in your heart than tell it to me.
- You will have second person use the same way to unlike him and add more pressure for yourself.

I feel frusfrated because:
- You didn't offend me but offend those people beside me as revenge.
- You influence others to leave me included my friends who close to me.
- You use dirty ways to make me become a evil character in my current enviroment to influence others how they look at me.

I feel nothing because:
- Thats your feeling.
- I still treat hyou as friend.
- I got nothing to do except it is too over.

If my close friends don't like me, they will shoot or scold me straight. But I believe they won't simply believe what you are trying to influence them by dark gossips.

If you offending my friends or family as a way to offending me, you will get 7 times repay from me. And what for you offending others who is innocent? Thats what I call you are a COWARD!

I believe our meets are arrange by God. Thus I also believe that you cannot escape away from me forever. In random situation, it maybe arranged that work with same company with you. Is that worth to hate a people so long? You now maybe feel worth but if we both meet the situation like what I said, you have to think twice.

What I have done wrong and over, I can change or correct myself if there is a need. But I won't put down what I am or who I am. Actually some people who dislike me they don't have any actions to distrupting me. I should learn from them actually. They are who teach me like my close friends also. So should you learn form them too?

I can challenge any direct challenge but totally cannot accept indirect challenges. If I recieve any complains by my friends about these type of challenge again, I wonder what actions I will take. I have 1000+ ways to beat down my challenger and I hope I never use before I'm graduate.

Please live safe,
I still treat you as my friends.
Have peace OK?

Comments

Popular Posts