I'm the one who blurring myself......

Yeah. Today no warring states news yet. Don't know what to write.

this 2 months is the period of feelings again. I wonder why, sometimes I keep remind myself never think a lots of feelings. But I don't know. This angel/devil may giving us different effects. From near.....to far......

These two days while I was at Ipoh, trully something was made me very very frusfrated. I really angry for it. I totally cannot forgive! I CAN'T FORGIVE MYSELF! I wonder. Actually a true friend who I am totally envy to him, point out my mistakes. I glad to have a friend like him but......I also very jealous why it was him. It is because of me he now having a very great life. But when I feel sorry to him, not only for a small mistake that he pointed out, even more he don't know, I scold myself for foolish-ness. I wonder where am I now. I don't know what can do or talk when facing him. Sometimes, I really want to leave, but it will hurt him back. I'm not force myself, but hope all will be fine......

These days are quite interesting actually. Although it is a bit busy, spoiling my health slowly, but I enjoy. I wonder when I will have it again. With her beside me I feel more comfortable in this boring place, better than staying in my pro-looking office room. Yeah, I always get to her room, even have a joke with my old friend, lie to him said that she is my girl friend. Haha! But finally we explain to him it is just a joke. However, it is true to have her at this hostel or else I will be dying for few years.

How you feel about this face? Very happy right? I glad to see this. I hope when others see this also can feel happy.

Can see this herbal soup? I boiled it. I ask her to help me buy the herbal when she go out buy dinner every evening. I'm glad that I know to boiled this. Yeah! Sometimes life here is quite free, more time for you to cook.
These days, when I'm free I will like to view photos. No matter who they are or what scene inside it. Erm.......these few pics is quite interesting for me. Sometimes it is not a simple message to send out when it was looks like a simple picture.

This person, maybe some people know him also. I don't know what to say, but this was toke when the CNY period, if I not mistaken. Having small mahjong game and chat for the whole night and......cooked for them......

These gang are always giving me entertainment when in Kampar. One of them maybe will go KL as I heard from him. You feel weird right? Why the table so much of cups? Can't see? Below got a more clearly one......

You didn't see it wrongly. 4 of us drink 9 cups of different drinks. Haha. Actually I'm the one who drink 3 cups because I was too thirsty after dota-ing, but I wonder why 3 of them gonna crazy with me and each person order 2 drinks.......swt!


This is what? My dinner. Don't believe? That's you problem. I got prove. A guy, who just in that photo above, sat in front of me and watch at me to have this big meal.

Although I write a lot, but I still cannot cover up the bad feeling I have now. I really owe them too much. I don't know how to repay......

I hope God will guide me and give me the answer.......


Comments

Anonymous said…
Ah Du......U post on my ugly face on o......Huh......Paiseh le.....
Boon said…
Gila punya orang, makan banyak mati early,

Popular Posts