Mission possible/impossible??????

PS: Today no warring states story again because don't know how to change......

These days seems like have fates to those classical musics in drama series. Of course, it is change the playing style. But I feel that it is nice, sadly it difficult to be founded in internet. Anyway, you may said that I'm crazy but...... I suddenly imagine that, the music can use to be making another MV with me and my friends, a MV thats shows their daily activities and behaviour. Erm...... how to said that? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9HXElNKL7c Try to see this link, then you will know. <毕打自己人>片头曲......

When I'm listening the music and checking facebook, I see who got update their status. But today, I remember something. One of the photo from bro Kin Wai, have a very long comment until become a record. Although there is only a few of us to comment, but it is very interesting and memorable. I go to his profile and open the photo again. I read those comments again. Wow! I still feel very nice and interesting. I wonder why they really will stop comment there......


This is the picture we comment a lot. Yeah! I still remember what had happened in this picture. Every corner of the incident and the scene I can remember much more than others. Really? Ha!

This is the second picture that we comment a lot also. By looking at this picture I can imagine she looks like a 师奶 that gossiping others. “唔知哪家衰仔那么.....,哎哟!” Can you imagine when this dialouge match to her face? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Huh....... I really hope to have the music MV with all of my friends......
Boon and Chee Loung may have ability to help but......as I know their 性格......唉......

I don't mean anything la! ^^

Good night, everyone...... zzzzzz




Comments

Popular Posts