The "Course Runner"

Do you know the ROAD RUNNER? Beep Beep!!!!!

It run ULTI fast, until make smokes everywhere. It run for escape the W.E.Coyote. Although it is a cartoon, it loves by me and my little tiger.

Now, I'm become a runner too, but a course runner. I have to rush assignments, understandings, memorizing, creativity, tutorials....... etc. People like to ask: "Is that I need to rush non-stop?" Hoho. I wonder what should I said. Of course it won't be non-stop, I'm not a robot (robot also need rest). But I can't stop for long time. You see, as I had told before, you haven't try all this before, of course you can think it seems unbelieveable. But the truth is I no need anyone trust to me, I just trust myself.

Today is a very quiet day. But I feel something worse is coming for me. I don't know should I said sorry. Ya maybe I stubborn, but I wonder those who said they wiser than me, will know that is that worth or not.

If you don't understand what I talking about, just call me.

I start my bad period......GG anytime.

Comments

Popular Posts