Comparison and analysis......

Some people ask me about my blog since that depressing post. People scare until think that need to giving me last respect at sunday. I don't know what can say, just huh huh laugh a bit.

Yeah! These days my mood is totally bad and confuse. I told myself that luckily I didn't hang myself. But the mood, I know, I feel not well. I act in front many friends, even brothers. Now since I write at here, can said that I recover better. Thanks to something that help me too.


后来的我们-品冠(左);约定-光良(右)


光良专辑-第一次,光芒,童话


张栋梁-首唱张栋梁,只在乎你


珍重无印良品再见演唱会(左);品冠MV(右)


I saw many friends blog before I write here. Many different things there. Sad, angry, curious, horror, knowledgable, humour, happiness...... somemore curious on religion. Haha!

People are like to compare themselves each other. They like to be number one in many stuffs, not matter is good or bad. When there were people dicussing someone merit, he/she must said that he/she is better than the person; When people were dicussing who is more pity, he/she must said that he/she is more pity than the person.

Erm......since people like to compare, and giving me some despise words, why don't I share my good and bad here. But if you want to compare, that is your business.

I got a great chinese new year, with costless memories and feelings. The life is full of happiness and graceful when having the time.

I saw my results, and failed on the adept subject. It being laugh by many people even myself. It is totally beat down me and lost all my confidence in a minute.

Friends are inviting me going everywhere while semester break. It helps me not to be bored at home. But it takes my spirit a lot, and having high anger while being make fun(too over) to me.

There is a chance for me to repeat my subjects in a short period and I won't delay my degree. It is "challenging" that take 5 exams after these 7 weeks, so you know how I pass these 7 weeks.

A best best friend add me back in network and I feel totally happy to chat with him since he had block me last year. But at the same time I being attack by asthma and need to go hospital. Once again I safe from death.

There is a chance to register for change degree course. I feel glad in only one minute. I know my parents won't let me change to broadcasting.

These are the incident I met these days. How was it? I wonder how many people like me, having suprise that consist by happy and sad. It looks like making me standing at the junction. And I know, the situation is always forcing me to accept/choose the way I doesn't like it. My parents don't like me delay my degree, so I have to suffer a bit to take 5 subjects in 7 weeks; My parents won't let me change to broadcasting, so I have to study the fucking marketing that I don't like although it is widely used in future. I glad to chat with someone when he had a bit free time, but sickness want me suffer and don't want me happy; I hope to relax and like to see friends while I'm bored, but what I get back is only critic and satirize......

Yeah, my classmate tell me I have to accept, I accept. Because there is NOBODY can forcing me except THE CURRENT SITUATION. 智者难改大众时势,识时务者为俊杰。

I very dissapointed to myself. I really can said myself is USELESS.

Where I can find back my confidence???????I seems lost myself, I lost my soul......

Comments

Anonymous said…
confidence is not by saying, must be acting...don't just say, but must take action.
critics and satirize are just normal people's suggestions.
if the critics are bad, u may just pretend u are blind or deaf. and take the critics and satirize to correct ur mistake and error.

u noe me...don't worry!
Boon said…
Wau, looking at my blog also dun drop comment ar ...

i agree with the anonymous guy,i still guessing who are you ^^

Confident come from inner heart, you no need care about what ppl say, most important is what you feel about yourself.

I know you can do it. Just have more book with you and less Dota activity. REJECT IT if you have to.

Good luck , I also having same life with you also ... so work hard together
Anonymous said…
Ya! If u said u don't ever compare or challenge your result with others, of course u are lying.
We just take the mistake or mistake as a experience. We at least must try our best and without give up. Well! Promise yourself, don't promise others, cos you no need to pay anybody responsibility, but u must pay your own responsible.
HAHA......
Thanks to everyone here......

Popular Posts