Day by day......

Changes......

After this break, everyone will be more busy than last time. In this period, I believe, everyone is being changing or transforming themselves. When there is a day reunion, I can see many new things again. Yeah! I really like to see them. Compare to past time, I really enjoying now.

I wonder am I changing or not. Yes I know many people are helping me to change to be better. Some of it can not be change because it must have my own style, unless it is not a negetive attitude. I wonder, when I will become mature, and why sometimes I will be naive. It is seems like shares, up and down. Yup, I know life is like that. Those life is consider as the most greatest life.

I miss some old friends, but we actually didn't know much well. We know each other when playing Dota in CC. I remember their names, and what we wore, brought that day. I'm the most "pro" one because I remember that a friend return my 孙子兵法 and I keep it in my bag. People think that Im a strategic player. OMMG! I wonder how was their life now. God Bless Them.

I found that, my feelings, emotions, and many stuffs are seems like shares. I seems not easily controling myself. When I recieved something bad while dota-ing with bro boon and yoke teng and roy, I throw my handphone on the table (loudly) and three of them looking at me. Maybe they never saw my face that seems wanna killing someone. Ya, I really bad mood that time, somemore lose game, somemore no MP3 for me......haiz. Sorry brother, yoke teng and roy.

To control myself again, I use my old methode again, didn't use long time - 抄经. Finally I feel better. I don't know what I can do to them, just treat them more Mcd. But I promised no next time. It is harmful, somemore harm myself......

I read many books these days, finding strange scenes for my story. Yeah! Bro Kin Wai change his specs. I feel that I also want to change a new specs too. I feel that I'm seems old, older than them much more, and some more I treat them as big brother, now don't know who is old. Hoho. Bro Kin Wai ask me, how long I didn't go to cinema since that time watch "Mamma Mia". I told him that day is my 2nd time. Bro Boon said me 山芭! Haha! Yeah! I'm really. Because I always stay at home everytime I back from Kampar, nearly forgot all the roads in Ipoh. That night watch "Valkyrie", ommg again, western history movie. Luckily I know history of world war II. The movie is 麻麻地, but it is ok also. At least I didn't sleep in the cinema. But poor to my 2 bro, especially Kin Wai, he wore sleeveles shirt, but he said not cold. Actually, that day Im more cold than them...... hehe.

These days just having dota time with Yoke Teng and Roy. This saturday, bro Boon back KL. The family is gone and only left 2 friends here. If they going to uni next time, I wonder who can accompany me in Ipoh when I come back. I hope to study in PJ if broadcasting is not move to Kampar. I reallt don't want to waste time to study marketing. I wonder what I can do, to make my family LET ME GO.

My family got many things, except MONEY;
When we got money, they want ME;
so if I wanna go study in PJ, I can if they CAN let me go......,
if I wanna study at there, I can if they accept the truth that I GROW UP......

I understand in parents eye and mind, their children are always children. But when children have to leave, you have to accept. I also hope that won't leave you all, but if want to grow up, I must go out......

男儿志在四方,理应出外闯一番,增广见闻,培养经验......

Ah Toh, no, have to call myself ET (Eugene Toh)
given by brothers...... ^^

Be mature.....

Comments

Boon said…
Being matured is not a day thing, it takes time. but u can succeed if u always have this mentality.
U will know it when u are matured enough
Kin Wai said…
We don't have to be mature all the time, that's what I think. We should let ourselves space to indulge ourselves once in a while in the comfort of being immature. It's our nature, what can we do? Bottling up all the feelings inside you will only result in a nasty explosion.

But of course, we have to know when to show that childish side of ours, or who to show that side of ours to.
Thanks, I understand. I know what I can do......

Popular Posts