欢乐年年之(2): 春风轻轻吹到我的家

From 25th Jan to 28th Jan 2009, I didn't met brothers them and other friends. Why? Reunion dinner ma, sure must stay at home lo. These days I gave all my time to my family, and the DVD that brought back by my uncle. Haha.












25th Jan, I have my reunion dinner with my family and my grandpa and other relatives in restaurant. Erm...... 3 tables, but the food is not really as nice as cook by mummy, aunt and grandma. Anyway, I still glad because, got cute cute baby boy let me play with him! He is my uncle's grandson. His name is XXX (Forgot zor!Hehe!) But he likes me to carry him leh, always look at me leh, haha!








Another thing, quite shock me also. I wonder the restaurant is clean or not. While I am waiting the last food, dessert to come, my sister suddenly said that table got a cockcroach. I turned to looked it, REALLY GOT A COCKCROACH CRAWLING TOWARDS ME! I hurry get up from the chair, ask my sister chase it away. Why? Because I scare cockcroach!!!!!!!







No need laugh la!!!!! ^_^








The next few days until wednesday, errr....nothing much to said actually. Go to Menglembu and visit my grandpa again lo. Hehe! Then evening go to my grandma house, then back home, continue the journey of the DVD world. But leh, Im geng! Finish all DVD about Edogawa Conan, Kindaichi and Doraemon in 3 days. Haha, because at home, really sienzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......





To be continued...... ^.^

Comments

jackychan said…
hey the last pic izzit tanjung tualang ar!??
i went there few months ago...
so nice le the foods yummy la...
at least u din scream when u c the cockroach...
if i was there i will scream like hell i tell u...LoL XD

Popular Posts