欢乐年年之(1): 葡萄白酒宴

24th January 2009, I had bought a white wine, and hope to share with friends. I had invite all of them go to my uncle's house for a meet. But because of some people still have stuffs to do, there are only these people come:


Yoke Teng is the 1st visitor, but he have invitation from others at 2pm, and he had a bit bad luck is, Bro Boon and Bro Kin Wai will come about 2 or 3 something, and the wine was kept by Boon. So finally, Yoke Teng got no chance to try it. (So sorry, I will give u a chance when I'm sem break next week) 3pm something, Bro Boon and Kin Wai arrive, and I finally can taste the white wine that I never try before. But, Kin Wai had remind me something - opener......

I got no opener, so I just find something sharp to make a hole on the top of the stopple. It "works" and Kin Wai pour it out DROP BY DROP. =,=" But at lease it was big drop, and use small bowls to drink it. Err..... it is nothing special......same as red wine.

After that, we go Ipoh Parade for Sushi. Because, we all haven't toke our lunch, and tahan from 10 until 4pm...... After meals, we walk around Ipoh Parade, and met Kar Hoe and Mun Yi. They were buying jacket and clothes. Mun Yi had choosed a light jacket, she wear at the lecture she said. But before she paid, she ask me check the jacket for her, and ask this ask that, and I don't know why, I became a promoter again! Haha! Thanks Mun Yi, make me that time really feel working syok. Haha. Then we go F.O.S. to help Kar Hoe choose clothes.


My brother had good power of judgement. He choose a few clothes to Kar Hoe, all nice. Looks smart. I wonder Kar Hoe should treat Boon for a drink, sky juice, hehe! When it is 8pm, I realize that they all having calls from their parents. Even myself, dad call me back home bath!!!!! Hoho, okok, i'M BACK GELA. Then mei back lo, we all back by Bro Boon car at 8 something.






To be continue...... ^.^

Comments

Popular Posts