Not emo but many feel......

So bad, this blog write in INFINITY, so no pics.

Since my relaxing weeks, it was really a memorable period in my uni life. I hope to share to my brothers and sisters at here, but seems they lazy to read, even got pics...... =,=" Anyway, it was really wonderful, and the moment I wrote it here, I also feel relax and happy, like wanna dance for it.

The week before I back Ipoh, I was wondering, that dad was call to ask me about new laptop, sounds like really serious, to buy for me. Nevermind, it was nothing also, only I feel more happy. But when the moment they come Kampar fetch me, my little tiger told me that Dad had bought a new 3G handphone and digital camera. I should be feel normal but it is really ABNORMAL for me to see that dad suddenly had about 5000 bucks in a week. I started wondering, is that the Jackpot winner is my dad this time? I went back home, but I didn't saw plasma tv, I didn't see he buy me a mercedes. Alright, as brother Boon and Leh Yeng and Caglvine said, even got money also not show like that. But now, yesterday my dad waiting the technician from TM and set the phone for Internet. WALAU! What happened to my family? When my dad become rich and my mum become more open? I wonder can she allow me bring 10 girls come to my house...... >_<

These days, no matter how late I sleep, I sure wake up very early, and cannot sleep anymore. So every morning I use the time to do revision. Then afternoon maybe go out maybe not.

Ya, today I went Jusco just now. SO QUIET. My colleages told me this year is very quiet. Compare to last year......(Luckily I didn't have long holiday, if not sure bored) Hmmm......we all seems very miss the moment last year, and for sure, the most memorable one, I work until exhause and even went to hospital......Haha!

Well, I wonder what will do tomorrow, maybe I will go Brother Boon house to borrow his line, to post more pics here. If tonight back early, maybe study again. Have to start memorize Sociologist names. WTF...............

:p GG zor....... I hate SOCIOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

軍翔 said…
ur house has set up streamyx ad arr?
well! who is the little tiger? izit leh yeng?haha~ but if not mistaken, lynne is shi~shi(lion)
jackychan said…
sei zai pao...
visit my blog BOOM XD
Boon said…
wa lao o ....use so many gg la ....lucky i change my blog style...

Popular Posts