The most "quiet" presentation day.

Now I'm in my computer lab, and......we got presentation today.

WEB PAGE DESIGN

Is that we all not familar to this subject? Today is the most quiet presentation. Although the lecture keep on saying we are present to the class, but we ALL still present softly. Totally soft, thats why I prefer write a few words here.

Ya, we all struggling! Because the lecture asking RANDOM questions such as: codes, links, even those info of our topics. Everyone seems scare. Those who talk loudly today all become very softly. Those pro in presentation all become very soft today! What happened today? THE ATMOSPHERE SEEMS GLOOMY......

Err....don't blame me why no pictures, we all struggle, including me. I'm too nervous too, so I forgot to take pictures.

Hoho! Gloomy presentation today. GG!

Comments

Popular Posts