I regret that I didn't sleep tonight......

To the one who call me,
at 12nd an 2009, 0435......


I don't wanna talk
About the things we've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history
I've played all my cards
And that's what you've done too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play
The winner takes it all
The loser standing small
Beside the victory
That's my destiny
I was hold your arms
Thinking I belonged there
I figured it made sense
Building me a fence
Building us a home
Thinking we'll be strong there
But I was a fool
Playing by your rules
The gods may throw a dice
Their minds as cold as ice
And someone way down here
Loses someone dear
The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
It's simple and it's plain
Why should I complain.
But tell me does he kiss
Like I used to "kiss" you?
Does it feel the same
When he calls your name?
Somewhere deep inside
You don't know I miss you
So what can I say
Your rules must be obeyed
The judges will decide
The likes of me abide
Spectators of the show
Always staying low
The game is on again
A lover or a friend
A big thing or a small
The winner takes it all
I don't wanna talk
If it makes you feel sad
And I understand
You've come to hold my hand
I apologize
Because it makes you feel bad
Seeing me so tense
No self-confidence
But you see
THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL
THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL
我以为
我已经懂得原谅天下人
你的重新出现
原来
我还有一位相识的人
永远无法原谅
他的不存在
不代表我会再接受你
我想
你是我唯一一个
无法原谅的人
希望你明白
给你的翻版歌词
你和他给我的内外伤
纵使你是女流
我还是会毕生难忘
请你
别再找我了
我不想被他再打一次
即使现在的我
不会输给他

Comments

Popular Posts