Blackout in Westlake.

Hoho! Two times blackout in Westlake. I hope got the 3rd time. I don't know why, damn syok.

The first time blackout is Leh Yeng told me when I was in CC. She told that blackout about half an hour. Now blackout again but sadly only 10 seconds. I hope got the 3rd time. Just now suddenly blackout, I heard girls outside are screaming. OMG! Is that scary? I feel damn syok what. I come here for half years already but never blackout. I don't mind no online, no fan, bu I mind nothing exciting here.

Are you feel that I'm crazy now? Haiz......you all never know. But like what I watch in Conan, when blackout, sure have cases happened. So I hope got 3rd blackout for 1 hour enough. Haha!

What do my brothers doing now? They don't know now I damn syok. Haha. ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts