Sick and Tired.

Today was a great hot day. Very very hot until the land can use to fried eggs. I not enough sleep yesterday, so today Im fishing in the WFB class. I wonder what the tutor feel because Im always an obediant student in her class, hahahaha!

When come out from the uni, wow! I regret that I didn't take my clothes out to dry early in the morning. It was too hot, and I can't even open my eyes when looking at the ground. I always wear sunglasses, not because of yao yeng. Of course it makes me yao yeng also la. Very hot, but Im very tired. I notice that my eyes is seems getting worse. I can't see that Sam and Qi Sian were in front me, and after that, I just ride faster than them. Then I only notice they were behind me. So I take the pic. Damn! So small, nevermind.















I very tired, but still have work to do. Slides for managment, and prepare the presentation for Management and web page design. So I burn night oil AGAIN! Because my lame alarm clock didn't work properly, I decided not sleep tonight because I finish all stuffs at 0430. Along the night, Leh Yeng is watching a drama series, and keep on laughing hahahahahahahahaha. Omg! What drama she watch?

By the way, I feel sick today also. Fever, headache, flu, coughing. Plagems are stuck in my throat everyday, and don't know when "they" can loosen. I have burn oil for many nights, and I sure my health has already spoiled a lot. It is not a good matter. I should have body check. But I told myself from January 2008 untl now...... =,=

2 hrs and 15 mins more is my management presentation. But Im started yawning now. Haiz......life is messy now. And, really many things influence me these days......Im getting more tired.......

Go brush teeth and eat porridge, hoho. =,= zzzzzz......

Comments

Popular Posts