Incidents in these few days.

Firstly I would like to tell you, this blog today is very very long. You must get ready to read the stories in few days. If you can finish it, I really appreciate it.

Before I go to Penang, I have to finish all those assignments stuffs. Damn! Made me didn't sleep that night! After finish already 0630. I bath and pack, cycle to UTAR to waiting Ms Chuah after my Mass Comm lecture. Finally wait until 1100. Gosh! 15 people went there with 2 Avanza. Mine one is still seated ok but the other one is ko. All stuck in a car! Can't even move a little bit. I'm quite lucky, haha!

When reach Penang island, our way to the place is depends on Ms Chuah and another friend there. Both seat seperately in 2 Avanza. My friend is from Penang. Sure that it won't be a problem to reconize the roads. But after having the meals, he seems blur and blur because he said long time didn't back here! OMG! Then we drove till hills! And don't know what he said choose the wrong road and have to make a big turn! And what Ms Chuah can't reach here! By the time we all in same car one all laugh at him but also help to call Ms Chuah. He seems very blur, and I would like to borrow minyak angin to him. But finally we reach the place also. Penang boy can't reconize Penang roads. OMG!

When we reach there, we had late a lot, and those activities had started. I don't mind, because since I gt the chance to come. Ms Chuah told us to change to beach wear. We all went to the beach after changing. Those members from the church had starting their activity, building a small fort at the beach. Of course, there had a small quiz. 4 gorups of people, who had failed to answer the questions, they may use water balloons to throw and destroy others group's sand fort. But finally, none of them sucessfully destroy because all cannot throw the balloons accurately. NOOB! Haha. But then, after the quiz, all of them starting crazy! Throw people to sea, all play water, even Ms Chuah also being throw to the sea! Gosh! I never see this before what! All of them totally enjoying to throw people to the sea. Luckily I not the victim and I also can't play too much water because of my health problem. But I didn't feel bad, besides, I can help them take pics and videos.

After that until the next day, almost every minute were listen session. I have a main problem that time. Im too tired. Im a buddist, but I don't mind to hear session of Christian. But Im really very tired, because lack of rest for assignments. I slept in the session fr 5 mins! And I sit at the front! OMG ! Im sweat! But luckily seems no one seeing me sleep, or they don't want to tell it. Hoho...... Although session is quite bored for me. I even lazy to read kitab also, but aso can learn something from it. While Ms Chuah ask me ok or not? Of course I said Im nothing. But have a short moments I had a bit bad feeling.

So before we back Kampar, they had planned to having lunch in Queensbay. But the session had take too much time, and photo session and arranging lugages...... Finally we had only 45 mins to eat at Gurney Plaza. I rush alone in the plaza, and just buy all food and drinks for eating in the bus. But when I rushing, the mall is big also. Hmm...... Having another plan: Ask them come to Penang for a week trip when they totally free and having long holidays same with me.

Very tired. I sleep only 5 hrs when in Penang. When Im back Kampar, I found that I miss msn a lot. I miss many friends a lot! OMG! So emo! The first person I chat in msn is Hueih Li. I found that I really miss them. Don't know why. Feel that every good things if I nt share to them is a waste. Haiz......But still, Im very tired, even sleep when chatting. =,='

While the next days, monday tuesday wednesday thursday, have to hand up management, writing for business, sociology and marketing assignments. WHAT THE FXXX! This made me the whole week I lack of sleep! I really feel tired! But still many people said that my face looks nothing, looks energertic! Even my bro and Mun Yi had came Kampar to find room, and they having lunch in my house, they seems no comment on my look that time. Am I too handsome that making you all think that Im always energertic? Wow!

Today I just finish sociology presentation. Although at the end I know what I had done wrongly in the slides, and thank God that something Im expect maybe happen was not happen, I still have a little bit anger while in Q&A section. Seems like, they want an impossible proves. My heart is scolding to them: "Damn it! Are you want me to go to the company, take the video recorder and record the whole interview to you all and see?" Wow! Really angry when people request you something unlogical. Even won't be easily angry, but feel annoyed and weird. Most of them are boys to ask this questions. Haiz, that time really have a idea like in my slides: BOYS ARE STUPID! THROW ROCKS TO THEM!

Luckily, I control my anger by help of Buddha, and, the tutorial room has no rocks there. ^_^

Now, I have just finish half part of my conclusion, but I can only get last info tomorrow. And tomorrow have to pass up the report before 1700! Alamak! Have rush again, and now I wait her report until now, and he said will finis tomorrow. (swt) So I had waste my time. I better go sleep earlier if I expect this.

This friday I had ask Bro's Chee Loung, Hueih Li to come out to Mcd jusco. But I hope won't be like last time, only me and Boon eat at KFC. Hope that no one will be busy. Because got another 2 person is really busy. I hope it will not be my failure to invite people go out, since is they are teach me not to waiting but ask people out by myself. Anyway, hope they can come. If busy is never mind also. I will understand, and may God will help you all in yours stuffs.

Argh!!!!!! Tired! Now I only got 3 hrs to sleep. Got class at 0800. What the hell of life is this? I wonder what my face now looks like. I dare to see the mirror. Huhu!

I really want to sleep ler, although I still have a lot to share. It seems not negative, but very tired! Hoho! Now I know Brother Boon's life in Taylor gua...... Those guys I had invite, if you have see this blog, you may ask me if something more you want to know when you come out at friday night. If friday night busy, sat and sun before 1800 Im still here. Hope we can see again, because until cny we maybe not often to meet.

Anyway, without any grumbling anymore, I would like to thanks to all my team mates, Choi Yee, Yee Yan, Sook Yee and Hooi Ling. It is great to having corporation with you all. God Bless You all and hope our work still can get expected results! Hope that all of you, including me, will have a good sleep after this week. With the prove of anyone had read this blog, to prove my sincely to appreciate and apologize to you all.

I really have to sleep already. 3 hrs left before class, HAIZ! Energy points now: 3.6%

Good night everyone. Namoamittaba........

Zzz...

Comments

Popular Posts